- In compliance with the "Stay Home, Stay Healthy" order by Washington Governor Jay Inslee, the Registrar's Office staff is working from home.
- Please direct all communication to our office via email only (no phone calls) at firstname.lastname@example.org. When applicable, please include the student ID number in the message body.
- Fall 2020 Registration: The timeline for fall 2020 registration remains unchanged. Please review the course registration website, which includes a pre-registration checklist for students to follow, as well as a number of other resources, including how students find their registration time ticket.
- Forms: Current students, on March 18, we announced via email significant changes to streamline all academic forms. Please reference the forms website for detailed instructions. Forms are to be submitted from the student's ZagMail address. If the form requires any signatures from a dean or faculty member, the form should be submitted directly to the College/School point of contact. The student's ZagMail address will be recognized in place of a physical signature.
- Transcripts: As always, electronic official transcripts can be ordered. We are temporarily allowing electronic unofficial transcripts to be sent to ZagMail addresses only. Please reference the transcripts website for detailed information.
Our office provides services designed to support the academic community of students, alumni, faculty and staff. Areas of responsibility include registration, graduation requirements, transcripts, verifications, and veterans services.
These and additional services are conducted in an environment founded within the mission of Gonzaga University.
Rooms: College Hall 229; College Hall 234 (Degree Evaluation Office)
Hours: Mon-Tues/Thurs-Fri 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Wednesday 9:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Phone: (509) 313-6592; (800) 793-1723 (Toll Free)
Fax: (509) 313-5828
Office of the Registrar
502 E. Boone Avenue
Spokane, WA 99258-0083
For current students, many of our services can be conducted online. Click here to reference our ZagWeb Key on how to perform these functions.