Welcome back! We are pleased that you are interested in reapplying or returning to Gonzaga University!
Reapplying student: you have applied and were previously accepted to Gonzaga University within the past two years and did not formally defer admission.
If you had applied to Gonzaga previously but were not admitted, a new application will be required. Please contact the Office of Admission at 509-313-6572 for assistance with identifying the proper application to be submitted.
Returning student: Any former Gonzaga University student that has been absent from GU for a semester or longer, is not currently on a leave of absence, or the leave of absence has expired.
If you were below a 2.0 GPA at the time of your departure from Gonzaga, you may reapply for admission after some time away earning credits at another institution. To be eligible for reapplication you must complete a minimum of 12 semester OR 18 quarter credits at a cumulative 2.7 or better GPA. A minimum of a C grade must be earned in each course to be transferrable. You are encouraged to work with the advisors in the Office of Academic Advising & Assistance on course selection and your plans to return. This office will help ensure you take appropriate coursework that will be applicable to your degree goals and/or meet readmission requirements. To learn more about the process of readmission please contact the Office of Academic Advising & Assistance (AAA) at 509-3134072 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Apply
Please submit the following documents to complete a new application:
- Reapplying/Returning Student Application
- Final high school transcript (required for first-year applicants and transfer students who have earned less than 30 semester credits of transferable coursework)
- Official college transcript from any college/university attended
- College Report from your most recent college/university attended
Applications for admission under any of the above circumstances must be submitted by regular application deadlines as follows:
Spring Applications due:
- November 15th
Fall Applications due:
- Students reapplying without college credit earned after high school graduation
December 1st (late consideration deadline, February 1st)
- Students reapplying with college credit earned (or enrolled in) after high school graduation
March 1st (for priority Financial Aid using the FAFSA), final consideration deadline, June 1st