- All visitors to the museum, including students, faculty, and staff, are required to wear personal protective masks or face coverings at all times while at the Jundt Art Museum.
- All visitors are expected to abide by the other rules and protocols for campus visitors to Gonzaga University. Please review our campus visitor guidelines.
- As always, please also follow the Jundt Art Museum on Facebook or Twitter for up-to-date information, or call 509-313-6611 to double-check details prior to your visit.
The Jundt Art Museum will be CLOSED the following days between Christmas 2021 and the end of spring semester 2022:
- All Sundays
- Friday, December 31, 2021, through Friday, January 14, 2022 for exhibition show change
- Monday, January 17, 2022 for Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Saturday, February 19 through Monday, February 21 for Presidents Day
- Friday, April 15 through Monday, April 18 for Easter
- The beautifully-situated Jundt Art Museum houses the University's growing permanent collection of almost 5,000 objects, and presents special, temporary art exhibitions. During the year, the Museum exhibits works by local, regional, national, and international figures in many different media.
The museum houses a major research facility - the Print Study Room - which contains a range of materials on individual artists and art history. Additionally, it provides access to the electronic catalog of the Museum's holdings.