Undergraduate Business Student Learning Outcomes
- Cost Analysis: Analyze an organization's costs.
- Microeconomics Analysis: Analyze changes in equilibrium prices and quantities in a supply-and-demand framework.
- SWOT Analysis: Identify and synthesize core issues in analyzing a complex business scenario.
- Information Systems Analysis: Identify components of information systems and explain the relationships between them.
- Ethical Decision Making: Identify ethical and social justice issues as they arise in the practice of business, and provide informed, well-reasoned assessments and solutions for those issues.
- Operations Analysis: Understand and value the role of operations and apply its key principles and practices to an organization.
- Financial Statement Analysis: Prepare and interpret basic general purpose financial statements.
- Oral Presentation Proficiency: Prepare and present an independent oral presentation.
- Professional Writing Proficiency: Create a well-written document on a business topic.
- Data Analysis: Use proper tools to analyze and interpret data and effectively communicate their findings.
- Diversity Analysis: Consider perspectives of different groups when making business-related decisions