What is Organizational Development
Organizational Development is an effort to improve organizational performance. At Gonzaga, Organizational Development is any effort focused on people, processes, structures and systems that helps achieve Gonzaga’s mission in increasingly effective ways. Performance means achieving our mission. Gonzaga’s mission is always at the center of any OD effort—it is the reason we do our work and is our constant guide.
Organizational Development Services
Organizational Development services are available to staff and faculty across the university. OD provides consulting services to assess, design, implement and support efforts that serve Gonzaga’s strategic commitments, mission alignment, workforce development and organizational performance.
OD provides the following services, as well as other customized services:
- Strategic Planning: Strategic plan facilitation; annual goals and objectives facilitation and tools; strategic alignment and tools
- Organization and Team Development: Organizational assessments and implementation support; leadership team assessments and development; change management; retreat design and facilitation; intact team training
- Operations Improvement: Process improvement; business process design and management; team development
- Workforce Learning: Training assessment and recommendations; program design and delivery; follow-on development plans; training management
- Leadership Coaching: Individual leader coaching; leadership team coaching; high potentials coaching
Visitors: Email Organizational Development at email@example.com, or email one of the contacts provided below.
Gonzaga staff and faculty: Click here to learn more about Organizational Development and to request services.
|Sherry Steinaway||Rebecca Hoyt|
|Associate Director, Organizational Development||Organizational Development Partner|