For current information on Gonzaga's coronavirus response and planing for a return to campus for the Fall semester, visit our ZagOn website.
The messages have been sent to the GU community regarding the University's response to the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19).
- Important Message from President McCulloh Regarding Fall Semester 2020 (June 3, 2020)
- Fall 2020 Announcement to Students & Families (April 27, 2020)
- President McCulloh's Easter Video Message (April 9, 2020)
- Announcement of Decision on Commencement 2020 (April 3, 2020)
- You are a valued member of the GU family (April 2, 2020)
- Message to Alumni and Friends (March 18, 2020)
- Communication to Students and Families Regarding Residence Halls Closure (March 17, 2020)
- A Message from President McCulloh Regarding COVID-19 (March 15, 2020)
- Important Update from President McCulloh Regarding Resumption of Courses at Gonzaga (March 14, 2020)
- Important Update Regarding Novel Coronavirus (March 12, 2020)
- Important Update to Monday’s Email Regarding Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) (March 6, 2020)
- Mitigating Impacts to Student Instruction Due to COVID-19 (March 4, 2020)
- Information/Update Regarding the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) (March 2, 2020)
- Coronavirus Update (March 1, 2020)
- Gonzaga in Florence (February 26, 2020)
- Gonzaga University Communication on Coronavirus (February 24, 2020)
- Update on COVID-19 (coronavirus) (February 24, 2020)
Updated June 3, 2020 at 9:30 p.m.