This page contains University contact information and resources, as well as general resources for more information about the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
Resources for the Gonzaga Community
Gonzaga University COVID-19 Hotline
For general questions related to the University's reopening plans and COVID-19 response.
Phone: +1 (509) 313-7070
Student Health Resources
Health & Counseling Services website
Resources during Coronavirus
Employee Health Resources
- Teladoc – Visit teladoc.com/premera, then click “Set up account” and provide the required information. You can also call Teladoc at +1 (855) 332-4059 for assistance.
- Premera Nurseline – Gonzaga employees and covered dependents can access by calling +1 (800) 841-8343
- Health Advocate – All Gonzaga employees and their family members can access this benefit by calling +1 (866) 695-8622 or visiting benefits.gonzaga.edu
Sign up to receive ZagAlert emergency notifications
Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Resources
- U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – Coronavirus Disease 2019
- Washington State Department of Health – Coronavirus Call Center: +1 (800) 525-0127
- U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – Latest Updates
- Washington State Department of Health
- Archive of messages to the Gonzaga University community
CARES Act Information
Information regarding emergency federal funding has moved to a new location.