About this Learning Living Community (LLC):
Coughlin's 2nd floor is home to Gonzaga's Leadership LLC. This community strives to create a living experience where residents may reflect on their understanding, development, and integration of leadership, in accordance with the scope of a Jesuit education. The Learns 2 Lead LLC in consultation with the Payne Center for Leadership Development provides intentional programs, events and dialogue to assist students in their growth and transformation as leaders.
Students who have a desire and a passion to develop the skills to be a leader both within campus and beyond the Gonzaga community are highly encouraged to apply. Alumni of this particular LLC include numerous Resident Assistants, Orientation Leaders, Reality Camp Coordinators, Comprehensive Leadership Program (CLP) members and Gonzaga Student Body Association (GSBA) officials. Previous leadership experience is not required.
Open to: First Year only
Additional Requirements: None
- Leadership Programming: connect what you learn in the classroom to life within and beyond the hall in programming, service opportunities and more.
- Guest Speakers: ranging from on campus faculty to local professionals
- Core Events: connect and engage with your community over hall dinners, programs, other weekly engagements, and leadership summits.
Benefits of this LLC:
- Develop your leadership skills alongside your peers who will challenge and support you
- Learn different leadership styles and techniques to integrate into your personal and professional life
- Transformational programming, led by your RAs Historically known for their involvement in leadership positions across campus
Live from the Hall:
"Leadership is so important throughout your life - living alongside people who share this similar mindset will help you achieve the goals you set in your first few years at Gonzaga." - Breaden
"On Learns 2 Lead we are very outgoing and the relationships throughout the floor are strong and have been easy to create. My RA and my roommate are two of my favorite people on campus." - Andrea
Location: Coughlin Hall, 2nd Floor
Living Style: Traditional Corridor, men and women in separate wings