Gonzaga University School of Law has adopted the following policy in regard to providing career services for students and graduates of other ABA approved law schools. Time and staffing constraints require us to provide such assistance subject to the following:
- Reciprocal career services will be available to students and graduates of ABA-approved law schools that agree to provide similar services to students and graduates of the Gonzaga University School of Law.
- We reserve the right to deny services during our fall and winter recruiting seasons.
- Individual requests for reciprocal career assistance must initially be made in writing (e-mail is acceptable) by the placement office of the law school the requestor attends/attended.
- We do not provide participation in Gonzaga’s on-campus interview programs.
- Reciprocity services from Gonzaga University School of Law may match, but not exceed, services provided by the individual’s home career services office.
- Questions? Please contact the Center for Professional Development directly at (509) 313-3705.