Gonzaga accounting majors have the opportunity to begin their Master of Accountancy (M.Acc) degree while still an undergraduate.
- 9 graduate credits earned while an undergraduate are billed at undergraduate tuition rates.
- Graduate credits earned while an undergraduate do not count toward the 128 required for graduation.
- By taking graduate coursework as a Senior, students have fewer classes to take as a master's student.
- Students can allocate more time to preparing and sitting for various sections of the CPA.
Why Gonzaga Grad Accounting Programs
- Gonzaga M.Acc graduates are consistently employed at a rate of 100% within 3 months of graduation.
- Gonzaga has the #1 CPA pass rate on the west coast and the 10th best first-time CPA pass rate in the nation (large programs).
- Major in Accounting with a minimum 3.20 GPA and no grade lower than a C+ in upper-division accounting courses.
- Apply during Junior year after completing two upper-division accounting courses, including Intermediate Accounting I (ACCT 360).
- Begin the Accelerated M.Acc program Senior year.
Gonzaga Alumni are also able to apply for our Alumni Graduate Scholarship which is equal to 15% off of tuition.
Marketing and Recruiting Specialist
Call or Text: (509) 313-7047 or (866) 380-5323