About This Event
Join us for a celebration ceremony for all law students completing degrees in 2020. The ceremony will take place at the McCarthy Athletic Center beginning at 9 am.
Doors for guests open at 8 am.
Students gather at the Law School for a group photo at 8:05 am.
A reception follows the ceremony, from about 11 am until 12 noon, at the Law School.
Students return rental attire at the reception.
Things to know
- Our Commencement Weekend App will go live June 1
- Professional and responsible behavior is expected, the ceremonies are alcohol/substance free events
- No balloons, large signs, or loud sound items are allowed in the ceremony facilities
- Each facility will utilize metal detectors and bag reviews; clear bags are not required
- Accessible seating is available at each facility, managed by the professional facility team
- Students can obtain wheelchairs through Health and Counseling Services (limited number available)
- Live Text Captioning and Live Web Streaming will be available for each ceremony and mass; links will be available on the main Commencement Weekend page during events
- Ceremony photographs are available for purchase by June 1
For more information about Commencement Weekend, be sure to check the 2020 Commencement Weekend page.