- Gonzaga University graduates. This includes undergraduate degree programs, graduate degree programs and Gonzaga Law School graduates. Students beginning their program January 1, 2020 or later will be eligible for the scholarship beginning the Summer 2020 term.
- This scholarship is a new initiative, beginning for the Summer 2020 term. Only new students are eligible for the scholarship. Spring 2020 enrollees have been grandfathered into eligibility, but scholarships are only effective beginning for Summer 2020. We encourage you to reach out to the program for any internal or assistantship opportunities.
- Alumni who wish to receive this scholarship must apply yearly, which means filling out a brief form.
Post-Baccalaureate DNP students are only eligible upon entry (alumni prior to applying); you cannot upgrade to the scholarship after earning your MSN while in program.
Certificate program (i.e. Principal Certification or Certificate in Women’s Leadership, etc.) students are not eligible.
- You must apply, which means filling out a brief form (yearly) to opt-in and identify program credits for upcoming semesters of intended enrollment.
- Students must also maintain good academic standing in their respective program to continue to be eligible to receive the scholarship. For example, if your program requires you to maintain at least a 3.0 grade point average, you must maintain that grade point average to receive the scholarship.
- If you are a potential graduate student or are already in the process of applying for a program, contact Graduate Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or call or text (866) 380-5323.
- If you are a current graduate student and have questions about eligibility, contact Student Services at email@example.com or call or text (509) 313-3573.