We are happy to assist alumni and students with the following resources to meet you wherever you may be in the career development process:
- One-on-one career coaching appointments via phone or Zoom to discuss your career needs and how we can best assist you with our resources.
- Access to ZagsConnect, our online mentoring and networking platform exclusively for the Gonzaga community.
- Access to Gonzaga’s online job posting platform where you can search and and apply for job opportunities.
- Virtual interview resources to help you practice and perfect your interview skills.
- Assistance with resumes, cover letters, networking and job search strategy.
Also check out
- Fired Up Fridays, where Career & Professional Development highlights resources, tips, and services each week.
- Podcast: Gonzaga Career Paths, from the School of Business Administration
Current students sit down with Gonzaga alumni to learn about the trajectory of their career, discuss emerging skills in the job market, and consider the impact Gonzaga has had in shaping their career. New episodes every Monday and Thursday.
To get started, email Erin Shields, Director of Alumni and Employer Engagement, at firstname.lastname@example.org.