To schedule an appointment or to see if a tutor is available for a drop-in discussion, please visit this link.
The Writing Center strives to assist Gonzaga University students in developing their skills as writers who communicate across and beyond the curriculum.
What we Provide
- A trained, courteous staff committed to sustaining a safe space for dialogue and inquiry
- Online work spaces where writers from all areas of the University community can write, work with tutors and peers, read, and pursue research
- A focused learning environment for writers to focus on everything from initial brainstorming and drafting to final polishing and document design
- An opportunity to schedule one-to-one tutoring sessions with tutors and, with advance notice, group sessions
- In-class presentations about our services, as well as orientation sessions for faculty and students
*Writers are encouraged to take advantage of the resources listed on this website.
The physical location of the Gonzaga Writing Center is Room 121 of the Foley Center Library; currently, however, tutoring is remote only.
The Writing Center is currently an exclusively online service for writers from across the curriculum. Please schedule online for an appointment with a writing tutor.
Late or Missed Appointments
- If you are more than five minutes late for an appointment, the session may be given to someone else.
- If you need to cancel an appointment, contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.